1. Hates walking for longer than 10 minutes.
Loves racing at max speed for 6 hours non-stop.
2. Gets bored easily at social events
Doesn’t get bored swimming 100 laps of the same pool in utter silence and breathlessness, studying tile patterns.
3. Had zero self-discipline as a child.
Now has militant devotion to a training schedule.
4. Doesn’t care about fashion at work or social events.
Does colour coordinate bathing suit, bike shorts, jersey, and shoes.
5. Preaches clean eating and vegan dieting.
And consumes 6 mostly plastic gels filled with 12 times the daily recommended amount of processed sugar.
6. Spends inordinate amounts of time outside, appreciating nature.
Then spends hours on the computer, analyzing Strava workouts.
7. Plans multiple vacations for “fun and relaxation.”
Then spends the entire vacation ascending mountains on bicycles to test the body’s limits.